ICON 3CS Induction Centrifugal Spin Casting System
The innovative ICON 3CS VAC is a compact and versatile induction spin centrifugal casting system designed for production of the finest quality platinum, stainless steel, gold and silver jewellery. The ICON 3CS VAC incorporates patented technology to ensure consistent high quality results. The casting machine operates off a single phase 220V electrical supply. This, together with its wide melting range and ease of use makes it ideal for goldsmiths, design studios and manufacturers.
To ensure the highest quality casting of palladium, high palladium content white gold and other specialised alloys, a vacuum/inert casting environment is provided.
- Fully integrated melting, casting and temperature control.
- Patented casting mechanism which ensures controlled heating of metal during casting to ensure consistent high quality results.
- Metal yields of up to 75% can be achieved with its innovative sprueing technique.
- Wide melting range from 80 – 250g of platinum.
- Centrifugal force on each piece can be accurately controlled, with adjustable rotating speed from 300 – 1100rpm.
- Optional 2 colour optical pyrometer with accurate measurement and control between 800 – 2100°C.
- Operates off 220V electrical supply.
- Vacuum or Inert gas purge facility is provided.
- Extremely easy to use.
|Electrical Supply||220V 50/60Hz 20A
||80 - 250g Pt|
|Dimensions||640 (w) x 430 (w) x 480 (h)|
|Centrifugal Casting Rotational Speed
||300 - 1100 rpm|
Centrifugal Spin Casting Technology